Water Color Plug-ins, Fraying line drawings, Controled warp

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
Sheridan Martin

Water Color Plug-ins, Fraying line drawings, Controled warp

Post by Sheridan Martin »

Does anyone know of a good water color filter or plug in with control of water saturation, drip and blending of colors?

How about a filter that will fragment lines so that they look frayed and have fibers coming off of them where ever they travel? I want to fray the lines in a line drawing.

Anything that I can warp or pull the lines in a section of the line drawing in a particular direction to distort the characters, facial expressions. I don't want random warping. I want to direct the warp and have it spring back it I don't like the effect.

I'm using the MS Impressionist quite a bit these days. I use it to start a painting from a photo. I'll run it at 25, 35, 45, 55, 65 and more with 100% coverage. Sometimes I'll cut and paste the results from one leve to another. I then take the resultant image into painter and finish it sometimes using other filters, blurr, color, contrast, etc.

I'm willing to pay for something that can repond to my filter needs.