Is there such a plugin as this??

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint

Is there such a plugin as this??

Postby Will » Fri May 16, 2003 2:04 am

Hello, I am looking for something that can apply and "animated" or "cell drawing" type look to a photo. I'm sorry I dont know exactly what to call it but its basically where is makes like more hand draw and cell color filled.
Thanks for any suggestions.

Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru
Posts: 3343
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2002 1:00 am
Location: The Plugin Site

Postby HaraldHeim » Sun May 18, 2003 2:16 pm

There are a few filter plugins that let you simplify photos to make them look like drawings or paintings. But I guess you want to create a cartoon-like look which consists of black outlines that are filled with color.

I think the best way to do this is to turn a photo into a pencil like drawing and to manually fill the "cells" with certain colors. You probably need to retouch a lot by hand to make it look really good.

Return to “Photoshop-compatible Plugins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest