Free Photoframe galleries

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
cresk
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Free Photoframe galleries

Post by cresk »

Is there anybody out there who knows some free Photoframe galleries for the Extensis Photoframe plugin?
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

cresk
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by cresk »

Thank you very much Harald!

I do want to ask you, or any other reader, another question: I asked in a previous post a question regarding a stamp plugin. Do you, or any other reader, know where to find such a plugin?

Thank you.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

I read your post, but wasn't quite sure what kind of effect you meant. Do you mean apply a stamp frame to a photo. Any visual example would help.

cresk
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by cresk »

You know those that are stamped on a postcard or passport. That's the effect I like....