Andrew's Plugins

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
Motti - Guest

Andrew's Plugins

Post by Motti - Guest »

Smeone gave me a CD with over 1,000 plugins called Andrew's 1,000+ plugins. Before I install them, are they any good?
Thank you

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Well, it depends on your taste. If you like modern art effect, you probably love all 1000 plugins. If you need effects for creating every day graphics, you'll probably only find a small fraction of them usefull.

To get a quick overview over the plugins you should get Plugin Commander from http://www.plugincommander.com

1000+ plugins CD

Post by Guest »

If I'm not wrong, that cd contains 1995-1997 plugins, as Gallery Effect, Andrew, Filter Factory, Kpt 3...
Anyway there's some good stuff, but one must try them installing or viewing their capabilities with the program quoteed in the previous post

FraF

TARL_FURY
Plugin Master
Plugin Master

Post by TARL_FURY »

Smeone gave me a CD with over 1,000 plugins called Andrew's 1,000+ plugins. Before I install them, are they any good?
This is another reason that I like using my old 200MHz Win98 PC for 'regular", ie unimportant everyday graphics work.

I can install & test almost everything I want to as long as WinMX isn't a requirement, and if I ever run into any problem worth being concerned about, a quick re-format, and 2 hours later, I'm up & running all over again with a "fresh", ie factory-condition machine.

Tell Smeone he owes me some money. :lol:
repeat after me : "I will not hype craptacular software."