Home  ||  Products | Download | Order  ||  Resources | Reviews | Forum | News | Gallery  ||  About

Imaging Factory Replacement

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint

Imaging Factory Replacement

Postby jvandiveer » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:51 pm

Hi all,

I'm about to switch to OSX Lion and forever leave the world of Rosetta... However I've long used "The Imaging Factory's" "White Balance" filter and cannot find a replacement to work when Rosetta is no longer an option. I know raw image processing is a another workaround but the specific function I'm looking for is to be for JPGs.

Does anyone know of a simple quality plugin along these lines with the same abilities? That is: color balance adjustment on a Kelvin temperature scale? (Keeping the white point lock and exposure compensation controls would be an added bonus.)

Thank you in advance for your help!
jvandiveer
Plugin Newbie
Plugin Newbie

Re: Imaging Factory Replacement

Postby HaraldHeim » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:52 am

Have a look at our own ColorWasher plugin at
http://www.thepluginsite.com/products/p ... lorwasher/

You can access its Color Temperature slider in Expert Mode if you choose "Color Temperature" under Color Model on the Color tab sheet. You can then Adjust the source and/or target color temperature by clicking the appropriate color box. The Cast Type option on the Cast tab sheet also has an influence on the color temperature adjustment.

However, most of the time you do not need the color temperature slider, because ColorWasher offers more effective and faster methods for white balancing images. It also offers exposure correction tools and much more. Actually it offer many more features than TIF White Balance and runs on Intel-Macs.
HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Return to Photoshop-compatible Plugins