Which filter is being used in this image?

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint

Which filter is being used in this image?

Postby juaniquillo » Sun Aug 03, 2003 1:52 am

Hello, I hope this is the right place to ask this question... I'm wondering if this effect can be achieved with a photoshop or fireworks filter and where could I get it.



Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:49 am

Postby Jaci » Mon Aug 18, 2003 11:55 pm

There are a few built-in Photoshop filters that could do that for you. The main effect you can make with mosaic/crystalise and the circular effect I think you can make using polar coordinates.

Return to “Photoshop-compatible Plugins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests