A cut out/background repair filter?

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint

A cut out/background repair filter?

Postby Gilly » Thu Sep 18, 2003 10:32 pm


A while ago, I'm sure I read a blurb about a filter that will remove (say) a figure from a picture, sample the main background and 'pull' it into the gap left by the cut-out, thereby neatly repairing the removal. Does anyone know the name of this filter and maybe where I can download a trial?


Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:49 am

Postby Jaci » Fri Sep 19, 2003 3:41 am

I'm not sure if this is the plug-in you are talking about but AlienSkin (www.alienskin.com) has one for repairing images in many ways called ImageDoctor.


Postby Guest » Fri Sep 19, 2003 6:15 am

Thanks, Jaci! Yep that's the one :)


Return to “Photoshop-compatible Plugins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests