Page 1 of 1

Posted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am
by Snaps
Dear Sir/Madam:
I am trying to find basic paint brush type borders for photographs, (I see it everywhere).
Is this a plug that I can purchase or do I just make it up in Photo shop.
I'm new with plug ins, frames and borders.

I will appreciate any help from any one!

Very sincerely yours,


Posted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am
by HaraldHeim
There are different products available for creating edges and frames (including painted ones). Of course you can also try to create them yourself.

There is our <a href=>Edge & Frame Galaxy product</a> as well as PhotoGraphic Edges from Auto FX or PhotoFrame from Extensis.