Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint


Postby Hubbabub » Thu Jan 22, 2004 11:38 am

I was wondering if anyone know of a freeware plugin that can do the
same stuff as the filter from Nik Multimedia called Duplex can do.
http://www.nikmultimedia.com/internatio ... plex.shtml
http://www.nikmultimedia.com/internatio ... plex.shtml


Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru
Posts: 3346
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2002 1:00 am
Location: The Plugin Site

Postby HaraldHeim » Thu Jan 22, 2004 12:27 pm

There are a lot of plugins that can do such an effect. Even many graphic applications have such a feature built-in.

For example the Color > Col@rize effect of my Harry's Filters plugins (http://thepluginsite.com/products/harrysfilters/)produces such an effect.

Return to “Photoshop-compatible Plugins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests