Color Washer, for Mac? or similar product?

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
Jane
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Color Washer, for Mac? or similar product?

Post by Jane »

Hello, I am sort of a beginner, and I just won Color Washer in my school contest. I use Mac computers and I don't think that Color Washer will work on Macs, just PCs.
Is there a similar product to Color Washer that will work on Macs?
Or is there somewhere a list of Harald's wonderful Photoshop plug-ins that I could look at and see if something could be substituted.
Thank you,
Jane

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Hi Jane,

Congratulations! What kind of contest was that?

A Mac version of ColorWasher isn't finished yet. I can exchange ColorWasher with Plugin Galaxy for Macintosh if you like. See http://thepluginsite.com/products/plugi ... index.html

However, I need the name and email address of the person that bought ColorWasher, so that I can change the registration. I also need your full name and email address. Please contact me at http://thepluginsite.com/about/contact.htm with that information.

Harry

Jane
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Post by Jane »

Hi Harry, I am thrilled to have won this, and so glad that you can substitute something that will work on my Mac.
I did send you a personal e-mail yesterday or before, and you sent me back just the installation instructions. Sara, my instructor at the Eclectic Academy sent you a message too.
I will send you all the info that you need tomorrow morning, as I need to ask Sara how to get the registration information, as the school did the buying and I have no idea how to do this.
Please contact me, and I will get this info to you as soon as I can figure it all out.
PlugInGalaxy sounds great!
Thank you,
Jane Carter
:D

Jane
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

PlugIn Galaxy is wonderful!

Post by Jane »

Hi Harry, I have had time today to look at the sample pictures made with your Plugin Galaxy, Oh my goodness, they are just amazing!

Yes, please do subsitute it for Color Washer, thank you.
I have a Mac with OS 9 and will soon have a new iMac with OS X, so I will be able to have Plugin Galaxy on both.

Eclectic Academy is very similar to LVS school, and I saw that LVS gives a class using Plugin Galaxy, so I will sign up for this as soon as I get a bit of practise with it.
My classmates will be amazed when I get started. They will probably order it from your website.
Thank you again,
Jane
:D

Jane
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Post by Jane »

Thank you!!!
I just got home and the first thing I did was check the computer, and here was your Plug in Galaxy. I installed it and wow, it is just incredible, just wonderful!!
I am so glad that I won this school contest, and so thankful that you subsituted the Mac filter package, as I dont have a PC.
As a beginner, it will take me a while to post my homework and lessons, but I sure will incorporate these awesome plug ins into my stuff.
Such fun! My instructor, Sara, is thrilled that I have these, and will help me use them to their full horsepower.
Thanks again,
Jane