Home  ||  Products | Download | Order  ||  Resources | Reviews | Forum | News | Gallery  ||  About

animation

Comments and discussions about plugins that can used in Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, CorelDraw and other applications

animation

Postby kismeera » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:36 am

What is the absolute best animation you've ever seen, whether it's a movie, cartoon, or just a scene? I don't mean story wise, I mean the actual animation. And I don't mean beautiful illustrative quality with little movements, but actual beautiful animation. (Anime does this a lot, and while I like it, a lot of it fits the description i just said). So what's the best animation you've seen and why?
kismeera
Plugin Newbie
Plugin Newbie

Re: animation

Postby AngelAD » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:32 pm

for me it's a toss-up from Pixel Studios and Wallace & Gromit. Pixel Animation Studios use drawings, that go onto the pc then it's being processed in what I would love to know, but we got great movies like Toy Story, Ice Age, etc... Now Wallace & Gromit is filmed by Nick Park as he moves the clay elements in each shot and bringing that all together into one masterpiece that seems effortless and seeing the end results is just mind boggling with awe!
AngelAD
Plugin Newbie
Plugin Newbie

Return to Other Plugins