Issue finding installed plug-ins in Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0

Comments and discussions about plugins that can used in Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, CorelDraw and other applications
BillyT
Plugin Newbie
Plugin Newbie

Issue finding installed plug-ins in Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0

Postby BillyT » Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:10 pm

Issue: I am unable to find the installed plug-ins in Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0

First, I would like to say thank you for any help recieved. I was happy to find your site, I have been trying to get some plug-ins working in Adobe Premiere 2.0 for a week now.

Second, I will lay out detailed information to assist in troubleshooting:

Editing Software: Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0

Plug-Ins: ReelSmart FieldsKit 1.52, ReelSmart Twixtor 4.5(http://www.revisionfx.com/index.htm)

Last, I would like to describe the steps I have taken to install these plug-ins:

1. Ran the plug-in software and installed in C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0\Plug-ins. This placed a additional directory in the Plug-ins directory named Fieldskit with the 3 plug-ins within.

2. Launched Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 and launched a project. From the GUI in Premiere, I looked in the Effects Docked menu for the files and did not locate them.

I may be overlooking them if they have a different name than I assume. I assume they would be listed as fieldskit, would this be a wrong assumption? Or maybe possibly looking in the wrong place, do the plug-ins show in the Effects menu? Thank you for any assistance you can give with this issue.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Postby HaraldHeim » Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:32 pm

Sorry, I have no idea, it would probably be best to contact revisionfx.com about the problem.

Return to “Other Plugins”