Transition Factory

Comments and discussions about plugins that can used in Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, CorelDraw and other applications
bpjammer

Transition Factory

Post by bpjammer »

How can I get Transition Factory now that Adobe has stopped putting it out with Premiere. I know that Filter Factory can still be found and there is a lot of discussion about programming it but I can find out very little about Transition Factory other than what is in the FF programming Guide.

Is there a place I can download it? Is there some new software that can do the same thing.

I know there are commercial products like Boris Factory and HollywoodFX but they really don't do the same thing.

bpjammer
( Ron from the VideoWipes group on Yahoo )

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

To get Transition Factory you have to get hold of Adobe Premiere 5. Maybe you can find a demo version of Premiere 5 on an old magazine cover CD-ROM. Transition Factory currently works with Premiere 6, but there is no garantee that it will work with future versions of Premiere.

You probably won't find it anywhere to download. Offering it for download is illegal, because it is a part of a commercial software product.

By the way, the Transition Factory part of the "FF Programming Guide" was written by myself. Unfortunatelly no user group about Transition Factory was ever founded, so there is not much information about it available.