Color washer in photoshop batch mode.

ColorWasher specific discussions
fbaumann
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Color washer in photoshop batch mode.

Post by fbaumann »

Is there any way to use color washer in the batch mode without clicking the OK button for each picture? I'm correcting 16mm film captured to bit map files (wow 12000 files for a short flick but this is the way to greatly improve the old film. The video correction is lossey and this step avoids the compression loss.) I want to apply the same correction to the whole film and there is no way and no how that I want to keep clicking the ok button 12000 times.

Harald Heim

Post by Harald Heim »

Please hold down the CTRL key and click the OK button. That will set ColorWasher to Cloak Mode. Please read the manual for more information.

Photofix
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by Photofix »

Hi Harald,
Would it be possible to write an action to do this?
Set it up first and then run it?
Interesting question here
Photofix

Still stuck

Post by Guest »

Holding down the control key doesn't work. I still have to process the pic seperately. I got no idea on how to batch process thousands of pics. It seems any filter that needs an ok will not automate. I have found that adjustment layers will automate, but that cannot be done with color washer as I cannot apply it to a layer.
Fred

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Please read here for detailed instructions on how to batch process images with ColorWasher:
http://thepluginsite.com/products/photo ... akmode.htm