ColorWasher - Mac?

ColorWasher specific discussions
tabel

ColorWasher - Mac?

Post by tabel »

:cry: Sad to see that there is no Mac compatible ColorWasher. Please think of developing a Mac version as well. You might be surprised at how many would sell. Thanks for the opportunity to offer my thoughts on what looks like a great product.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

I have a G4 Mac myself, although I mostly only use it for creating CDs or testing software. So I'm not a Mac phobic.

However, the Macintosh version sof our products are done by another company. This means that there is always a relatively long time between the Windows and the Mac versions of our products. Sorry.

So there will be a Mac version of ColorWasher. It's just a matter of time.

guest 2

Mac version - how long?

Post by guest 2 »

When you say a relatively long time for a Mac version, can you provide a rough idea of what that means in weeks, months, etc.

Thanks.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Sorry, I don't want to provide a date. I povided dates in the past and the result was that several people were disappointed, because it took longer.

Besides, I really can't provide a date as I have no idea how long it takes.

donmac
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Wizard-Mac version

Post by donmac »

Hi, Harald

would it do any good to pester this other company???? Would they make the Mac versions any faster if people put a bit of friendly pressure on them to do so? This would, of course, be letting them (and you) know that there are customers (im)patiently waiting. :)
Donmac