ColorWasher

Post by Deuzzy »

ColorWasher is great, why not for mac? :cry:

himself0314
Plugin Master
Plugin Master

Post by himself0314 »

Deuzzy wrote:ColorWasher is great, why not for mac? :cry:
If you're confident in your assertion you must have used the product. Having admitted this much you must be using an win32 system. Repent, turn away from you macish ways, and rejoice in your new found power. ;)

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

There will be a Mac Version of ColorWasher in future, but it will still take some time.

himself0314 wrote: If you're confident in your assertion you must have used the product. Having admitted this much you must be using an win32 system. Repent, turn away from you macish ways, and rejoice in your new found power. ;)
There are several reasons for choosing a Windows computer instead of a Mac (less costs, more software, larger user base), but if someone is already familiar with a Mac, he should better stay with it. Installing and maintaining a Windows machine takes much more time than a Mac computer.

losbellos

Post by losbellos »

I just downloaded a demo version, and one of the first I wanted to know can it be use in an automatic mode - I mean with photoshop actions, and the automatize. For example if I made a 100 photos in the same light setup most probably the same setting will be sufficent for all of the photos.

So my question is can be the full version used with actions? Because the demo not...

Thank You!

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Yes, you can use it to batch process images in Photoshop. For detailed instructions see:
http://thepluginsite.com/products/photo ... akmode.htm

It also works with the demo version, but stripes will be placed over the images.