Focal Blade - screen/print

FocalBlade specific discussions
Blue

Focal Blade - screen/print

Post by Blue »

Two questions about the ver fine sharpener, Focal Blade:

1. How do I set the button(s) when I will burn my photo's on dvd and play them on a tv-screen: screen or print (plus....?)?
2. Is the print-setting specially for ink-jet printers? How do I set if I want to let print my photo's on a professional (laser) printer?

Geert

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Re: Focal Blade - screen/print

Post by HaraldHeim »

Blue wrote:1. How do I set the button(s) when I will burn my photo's on dvd and play them on a tv-screen: screen or print (plus....?)?
Of course you should use the Screen option if you want to view your photos on a TV.

2. Is the print-setting specially for ink-jet printers? How do I set if I want to let print my photo's on a professional (laser) printer?
The Print option works fine for fine color laser printers as well as inkjet printers. A future version of FocalBlade will contain many more output option, including options for various printer types. However as various printer types need only more or less minimal adjustments, the current version works fine, too.

If you want to have prints that absolutely match your sharpness taste, there's anyway no way around doing a series of test prints with different sharpeness settings.