Page 1 of 1

What is Plug In Galaxy ?

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:38 pm
by cosmic
I am new to Photoshop and I am looking for the "Jiggle Filter" does Plug In Galaxy have it?

Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:56 pm
by HaraldHeim
Jiggle was a filter in EyeCandy 4000. Its effects should be part of one of the three EyeCandy 5 products from, but I am not sure which.