Preset sharing ?

ContrastMaster specific discussions
lutz
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Preset sharing ?

Post by lutz »

Contrast Master settings are certainly image specific.
Nevertheless, I was wondering if users could post some presets here on the forum that produced nice effects for them ?

thanks for your consideration !

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

I only seldomly get presets from PhotoWiz users, so hopefully your appeal helps a bit.

You are right that it is difficult to find settings that work effectively on different images. That's why ContrastMaster is only delivered with nine presets that produce generally usable effects. But you also have several local presets on the arrow-down menus in ContrastMaster, which can be combined.

Maybe I should try to come up with presets for certain image types, e.g. landscapes, night shots, portraits etc.

By the way, you can find additional preset files in the logfiles sub folder of the ContrastMaster installation folder. They contain settings that I applied to certain images.

If you activate the Log Settings check box on the Prefs tab sheet of ContrastMaster, your settings are automatically saved in the logfiles sub folder after pressing OK. This can be quite helpful if you later want to see what settings you used for a certain image.

lutz
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by lutz »

Thanks for the tips !!