ContrastMaster and LucisArt 2

ContrastMaster specific discussions
ohioclint
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

ContrastMaster and LucisArt 2

Post by ohioclint »

Can ContrastMaster create LucisArt 2 contrast changes to images? I was considering getting the soon- to-be-released LucisArt 3 (2 is no longer available) until I read your recent newsletter. ContrastMaster would be a terrific bargin if it gives similar results to the LucisArt 2 contrasting functions. Thank you for any information you can give on this.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

ContrastMaster can achieve effects that are similar to Lucis Art, but it does not produce the same effect. LucisArt only offers one or two controls for adjusting an effect whereas ContrastMaster offer many more feature. So it offers a wider variety of effects. For some images you will be able achieve even more appealing effects with ContrastMaster.

Better see yourself by downloading the demo version of ContrastMaster. It would be nice to hear your impression.

yukonjak
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by yukonjak »

I, too, am interested in achieving this type of effect. Admittedly haven't had enough time to experiment with it yet. Can anyone suggest which settings I should be working with to start out?

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

The Dynamic Contrast effect comes closest to Lucis Art, so please switch to the Dynamic Contrast mode in ContrastMaster.

yukonjak
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by yukonjak »

Wow--that was a quick answer, Harry! Thanks so much! So far I'm loving this filter--as well as the others I have from here. The prices on so many of these filters (other than yours) are so cost prohibitive that there's no way I could ever (at least in my right mind) get to use them. Thanks for creating such great filters that even we mere mortals can afford!

plugsnpixels
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by plugsnpixels »

There's really no way to justify spending over $600 for a plug-in when comparable and even more powerful tools such as Harald's are available for under $70-!
Free digital imaging ezine (and discounted plug-ins!)
www.plugsandpixels.com