Home  ||  Products | Download | Order  ||  Resources | Reviews | Forum | News | Gallery  ||  About

Photoshop (saved Plugins) 32bit & 64 bit

Comments and discussions about Plugin Commander

Photoshop (saved Plugins) 32bit & 64 bit

Postby kundabungkid » Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:38 pm

Can I select all Plugins from different versions of Photoshop, (CS3-CS5), and have them available with Plugin Commander. I am using Vista 32/64 bit on a PC Ta kk :D
kundabungkid
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Re: Photoshop (saved Plugins) 32bit & 64 bit

Postby HaraldHeim » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:10 pm

What exactly do you mean with "select"? You can navigate to a certain folder with Plugin Commander and display the plugins within that folder and its sub folders.
HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Postby kundabungkid » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:24 pm

Harold, From my interpretation, Commander allows you to use any PI you have in your PS filters folder without filling up the filters folder. As I have three versions CS3-CS5 of Photoshop the earlier versions of some PI 's are available on the earlier versions of PS only.
If I make all PI's selectable (Singularly to use) in Commander, what does commander do. Does it show all versions of all PI's or just the latest version?. Maybe I am thinking about commander wrongly.
I was under the impression that if I wanted to use a PI that I have, (loaded on my PC) that I could use that PI whilst in PS. Some of my Plugins are Stand alone also. Is my assumption correct? Thank you for taking time to reply. I have used some of your filters over the years of using PS. Chow, Ian Dodd aka kundabungkid. (www.kundabungkid.com)
kundabungkid
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Postby kundabungkid » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:46 am

Harry, Sorry about not being explicit. What I was asking is can I access my plugins (through commander) whilst using PS as if they were in the Filters menu in PS. Hope this is clearer. Chow, kk
kundabungkid
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Postby HaraldHeim » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:57 pm

See my answer at
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5367
HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Return to Plugin Commander