Batch processing

Comments and discussions about Plugin Commander
golfwidow
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Batch processing

Post by golfwidow »

I just recently bought the full version of the plugin commander pro. I also purchased colorwasher 2. Both of these from the plugin site. I want to be able to batch process a bunch of jpg images using the colorwasher 2 from within the commander but can't figure out how. When I select "new plugin" within the batch dialog it won't let me select the colorwasher. I mean I select it but it doesn't show up in the list of filters. What do I need to do. Also I put the plugin commander iin ts own folder not the plugin folder for photoshop elements. Was this correct? I use Adobe Photoshop Elements 5 which doesn't let me automate or create actions so that is why I bought the commander. Right now I can't use it.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Sorry, but Plugin Commander Pro does not support ColorWasher for batch processing, it only supports Filter Factory plugins.

golfwidow
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by golfwidow »

ok well I have filter factory filters in all of the galleries and I can't get those in their either. How do I do that. Shawn

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

The Filter Factory plugins must be .8bf files. If you have them in .ffl files, you need to convert them before you can use them with the Batch feature. You can do that with Plugin Commander's Convert button.

Then you just need to select the folder where they are located with the New Filters button in the Batch dialog.