Error after uninstallin PICO

Comments and discussions about Plugin Commander
Wind
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Error after uninstallin PICO

Post by Wind »

Help! I uninstalled PICO and now I cannot get any of my plugins to work. It says there are missing 8bf files, but they are there...
Did PICO change the file associations?

Thanks
Wind

Wind
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Post by Wind »

Sorry guess I should have stated the exact error. It says:

"PSP was unable to load the requested plugin filter. The plugin may not be installed properly or may be missing files. (plugin: C:\Documents and Settings\MyDocuments\PSPStuff\Plugins\t_mosaic.8bf)"

It says the same thing with each plugin, just the 8bf filename changes...

Thanks
Wind

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

The problem with the old setup of Plugin Commander Light was that it uninstalled the file Msvcrt10.dll with Plugin Commander. Several weeks ago we changed the setup of Plugin Commander Light, so that it doesn't uninstall that file anymore. You seem to have downloaded Plugin Commander before we added the fix.

You can download the Msvert10.dll file from the following page:
http://thepluginsite.com/products/picop ... kework.htm

Sorry for the inconveniance.

Wind
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Post by Wind »

Thank you. I guess I should have posted back that I figured that out. LOL!!

Thanks anyway.
Im sure you have a great product, I just cannot figure out how to get it to work...
Wind

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Wind wrote:Im sure you have a great product, I just cannot figure out how to get it to work...
Wind
Well, some beginners seem to have a few problems using Plugin Commander. We now offer some step-by-step instructions to help overcome that initial hurdle. Did you have a look at them? They are accessible from the product page as well as the included html manual.

If you let me know what exactly your problems are with Plugin Commander or what task you try to accomplish with it, I can try to help you with detailed explanations.