Photoshop (saved Plugins) 32bit & 64 bit

Comments and discussions about Plugin Commander
kundabungkid
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Photoshop (saved Plugins) 32bit & 64 bit

Post by kundabungkid »

Can I select all Plugins from different versions of Photoshop, (CS3-CS5), and have them available with Plugin Commander. I am using Vista 32/64 bit on a PC Ta kk :D

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Re: Photoshop (saved Plugins) 32bit & 64 bit

Post by HaraldHeim »

What exactly do you mean with "select"? You can navigate to a certain folder with Plugin Commander and display the plugins within that folder and its sub folders.

kundabungkid
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Post by kundabungkid »

Harold, From my interpretation, Commander allows you to use any PI you have in your PS filters folder without filling up the filters folder. As I have three versions CS3-CS5 of Photoshop the earlier versions of some PI 's are available on the earlier versions of PS only.
If I make all PI's selectable (Singularly to use) in Commander, what does commander do. Does it show all versions of all PI's or just the latest version?. Maybe I am thinking about commander wrongly.
I was under the impression that if I wanted to use a PI that I have, (loaded on my PC) that I could use that PI whilst in PS. Some of my Plugins are Stand alone also. Is my assumption correct? Thank you for taking time to reply. I have used some of your filters over the years of using PS. Chow, Ian Dodd aka kundabungkid. (www.kundabungkid.com)

kundabungkid
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Post by kundabungkid »

Harry, Sorry about not being explicit. What I was asking is can I access my plugins (through commander) whilst using PS as if they were in the Filters menu in PS. Hope this is clearer. Chow, kk

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »