plugin commander

Comments and discussions about Plugin Commander
joycecan37

plugin commander

Postby joycecan37 » Sun Nov 16, 2003 6:31 pm

[url] I TYPED IN THE URL FOR THE PLUNGIN COMMANDER THAT WAS GIVEN ME IN A EMAIL, IT DIDN'T WORK, SO I PASTED IT IN MY BROWSER, DIDN'T WORK. I USE WINDOWS XP PROFESSINAL AND AOL 9.0 I DON'T KNOW IF THIS HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT OR NOT.
I'M ALSO USING PSP 7.0. CAN SOME ONE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE PLEASE? I'M HAVING SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY PSP BECAUSE I NEED SOME MORE PLUGINS AND FILTERS.
THANK YOU
JOYCE[/url]

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Re: plugin commander

Postby HaraldHeim » Mon Nov 17, 2003 1:16 pm

joycecan37 wrote:I TYPED IN THE URL FOR THE PLUNGIN COMMANDER THAT WAS GIVEN ME IN A EMAIL, IT DIDN'T WORK, SO I PASTED IT IN MY BROWSER, DIDN'T WORK. I USE WINDOWS XP PROFESSINAL AND AOL 9.0 I DON'T KNOW IF THIS HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT OR NOT.

You have to make sure that the whole URL is your browser. So you may have to copy and paste the parts of the URL seperately if your email applications split up the URL.

If it doesn't help, please write to me at http://thepluginsite.com/about/contact.htm

I'M ALSO USING PSP 7.0. CAN SOME ONE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE PLEASE? I'M HAVING SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY PSP BECAUSE I NEED SOME MORE PLUGINS AND FILTERS.
THANK YOU

Can you please explain more detailed?

Return to “Plugin Commander”