Harry's Filters 2...help

Comments and discussions about Harry's Filters
Jeff Fike

Harry's Filters 2...help

Postby Jeff Fike » Sat Dec 20, 2003 6:49 am

Harry,
Love Harry's filters, have been using this plugin almost exclusively for...how many? Lots of years. That said, I downloaded Harry's Filters 2 and unzipped to PhotoDeluxe4--Plugins, and nothing happens. I tried also, exchanging the Presets folders (that is taking the HF2 presets, putting them in the HF folder, and removing the HF1 presets), nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Postby HaraldHeim » Sat Dec 20, 2003 1:03 pm

Do you mean that the plugin doesn't show up in PhotoDeluxe? Please check the Plugin Path in Preferences.

Jeff Fike

re:Harry's Filters2`

Postby Jeff Fike » Sun Dec 21, 2003 9:54 am

Yep, unzipped the files in HF2 to the plugins directory, nothing happened. So I removed the (original) Harry's Filter's Presets folders, and replaced it with the same folder within the Harry's Filters folder (in the plugins directory), still nothing. I guess my question is where should I be unzipping these files to, and should I replace the originals with the new (HF2) presets? Or should I just delete the whole HF folder and re-install fromthe HF2 zip? Sorry if I was unclear before!

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Postby HaraldHeim » Sun Dec 21, 2003 1:12 pm

Forget about the preset folder. The HarrysFilters.8bf file has to be in the plugins folder. It doesn't matter much where the preset files are located.

Return to “Harry's Filters”