Home  ||  Products | Download | Order  ||  Resources | Reviews | Forum | News | Gallery  ||  About

new plugin generates painted canvas bkgd

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint

new plugin generates painted canvas bkgd

Postby juri1 » Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:13 pm

looking for a new aftereffects or photoshop plugin that also includes a bkgd creator that produces a painted studio canvas background
thanks
juri1

Postby HaraldHeim » Fri Apr 11, 2003 11:41 am

Why not just use the image of an painted canvas as a layer in Photoshop or After Effects?
HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Texturizer Plugin?

Postby GillyH » Sat Jun 21, 2003 10:24 pm

Sorry, not sure if I'm clear on what you want, but there's a free 'Texturizer' plugin that will make/add canvas textures to plain/solid colour or to pictures. If you don't already have it you can get it here (approx 84kb zip). I know it works in Paintshop Pro 7 and Adobe PS 6.0
and is editable depending on what you want - light direction, pattern etc

http://www....

right-click on the link and choose 'save target as'

:)
GillyH

Postby HaraldHeim » Sun Jun 22, 2003 2:50 pm

Sorry, I had to remove the above link. The plugin that it contained was copyrighted and not freeware. You can still grab this Texturizer plugin from a old demo version of Photoshop 4 or 5 from some old cover disc. But offering it without permission from Adobe on the web is nevertheless illegal.
HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Return to Photoshop-compatible Plugins