Home  ||  Products | Download | Order  ||  Resources | Reviews | Forum | News | Gallery  ||  About

Help with textures

Comments and discussions about Adobe Photoshop

Help with textures

Postby Loc-Dog » Tue Apr 22, 2003 3:01 pm

Ok, here goes. I need someone to fix up a photo of a road sign for me, the angel is a bit to the left. I need a picture of it from a straight dead on angel. You can make the sign from scratch if you want to since this is going to be textures for a game. I do not want to pay for this so if anyone has a couple hours free on their hands, your more then welcome to do this for me.

Ok, I want it back in 512x256 pixels, little bit of transparent background around the sign. Just cut out the sign with those little round corners and fix it up, or make a new sign. Picture and a sample I made of how I want it is shown below, I had bit of trouble with the bullet/stone holes and to make it look photo realistic. Oh, almost forgot. I need it back in .psd format so I can convert it to a special format that only this game uses.

Original

Sample

It wouldn't hurt if you think you could make the back side of this too, but that is not a requirement as i'm not paying anyone for this.

These textures will be used for a non official model, so I can only give you credit for your part in this, no money will be awarded.
Loc-Dog
Plugin Newbie
Plugin Newbie

Postby bidit » Sat Apr 26, 2003 1:35 pm

there are a variety of online sites that allow you to submit your work proposal in this fashion. People will then post back the COMPENSATION they expect for their talent and TIME. Since you obviously intend to profit from this project, as you as making a variety of demands, it is wholly UNREASONABLE of you not to offer compensation in kind.

Good luck to you (finding someone to work for free)
bidit

Return to Photoshop