I'm having trouble with some AutoFX plugins

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
Hitchhiker427

I'm having trouble with some AutoFX plugins

Post by Hitchhiker427 »

Hello, I'm new here, but I could use some help. This may not be the right place to ask, but I figure it's worth a try. I'm trying out the demo versions of AutoFX's Mystical Lighting and PGE (They both look appealing, so I'm looking into them). Unfortunately, I'm having installation problems. If I try to install either of them, right after I click "accept" on the terms of agreement, I get an error message stating that the install file performed an illegal operaiton in VICE32EX.DLL. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem, and if so, how to fix it. Thank you.

Post by Guest »

THis may be of some help. I purchased a few of the AutoFX products. If I download them with my virus protection or my firewall enabled they always give me a file error. Try downloading them again without your virus protection or firewall enabled.

Pam

Hitchhiker427

I'll try

Post by Hitchhiker427 »

I don't have a firewall, but I do have virus protection active, so I'll try that. Thanks

Post by Guest »

antivirus protection is also problamatic with intallation. also make sure you are sending the information to the correct folder. i dont mean to state the obvious but try downloading another demo.

Lduke@elp.rr.com

problems with installation

Post by Lduke@elp.rr.com »

One thing I have found, not even remotely close to the antivirus program, but rather some dll extensions could be missing in your Windows System, called Msvcrt10.dll and Plugin.dll. I learned that I had to have these two particular dll commands or my plugins wouldn't work.

You can write to me at Lduke@elp.rr.com, and I will be more than happy to send you these files. I do hope this will help you.

Lynda in Texas :D

Bobby

AutoFX problems

Post by Bobby »

I had the same problem. I telephoned the company (email problems) and they told me to redownload the software, which I did. It worked from the second download. AutoFX explanation was that sometimes files get corrupted during the download. Plea :wink: se note that you should contact the company, let them know the problem because they will reset the number of downloads available to you in your account. Cheers and good luck!