panopticum?

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
rpttrsn
Plugin Newbie
Plugin Newbie

panopticum?

Postby rpttrsn » Thu Jul 04, 2002 2:46 am

what happened to panopticum? Over the past few weeks the site has been off and on, now it seems to be always down. Any information?

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 04, 2002 6:38 am

I bought Digitizer from them awhile ago.

I had a hard drive go and lost everything.

I've tried three times to see if they could re-send my regcode, and they have not answered once.

I know I was stupid not to write it down, but most sites I bought plugins from give you the ability to look up your reg code.

So I've spent money on a plugin I can no longer use due to total lack of communication from them.

Roo
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Postby Roo » Thu Jul 04, 2002 6:40 am

Oops...I forgot to login before I posted that. :roll:

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Postby HaraldHeim » Sat Jul 06, 2002 10:47 am

Panopticum are currently changing their web hosting provider. That's why their site is down at the moment. It should be available again soon.

Concerning the reg code for Digitizer I can only recommend to you to try to write them again. They may not be very responsive, but resending your request again might help. If it doesn't help, please send me an email with your order information and I will try to get the reg code for you.

Return to “Photoshop-compatible Plugins”