Newsletter advertisement and Shapes

General Remaks about our web site or other things that don't fit in any other forum
BlueSkyDoor
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Newsletter advertisement and Shapes

Postby BlueSkyDoor » Tue Nov 04, 2003 9:50 am

Hi All,
I just received my newsletter and there was an ad to purchase 8000 shapes. I went to the link, and was able to view the article. However, when I clicked on the link to purchase, it took me to a page which indicated that there was an error with the web site address. So, I was not able to enter this site. If anyone knows where this site can be found, or if the address has changed, can you please help me?
By the way, I love the newsletter. The only problem is that when I receive it I can be sure that I will be spending my day looking at plug-ins!! Thanks much...
Phyllis

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Postby HaraldHeim » Wed Nov 05, 2003 9:26 am

I guess you mean the item about 8000 shapes in the Graphics News section of the Plugin Newsletter. The URL that is mentioned there works fine for me:

http://www.graphics.com/modules.php?nam ... e&sid=2000

Try it again. Anyway, if it doesn't work, here is the text from the URL:

To purchase, please check out the special deal on the front page of the http://www.graphicxtras.com site and use the special promotions coupon code during the secure order process. The promotion code is PP286FTA22

BlueSkyDoor
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Postby BlueSkyDoor » Wed Nov 05, 2003 9:43 am

Hi again,
Having some difficulty posting on AOL browser so now I am in IE. Thanks for sending the info to me. I was able to find the site earlier tonight via the Photoshop User Web Site. I actually wound up buying nozzels for Painter instead of the shapes for now. They look terrific. I did try your link tonight and yes, it did work tonight. So thanks again. Keep those newsletters coming...they are wonderful.
Phyllis

Return to “General Comments”