Paint Shop Pro 9

General discussions ColorWasher, FocalBlade, LightMachine, B/W Styler and ContrastMaster
leebase
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Paint Shop Pro 9

Post by leebase »

Is Focal Blade (and Color Washer for that matter) compatible with Paint Shop Pro? I've used it with Elements 2, but have switched editors.

Thanks,

Lee

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Yes, it is.

LeeBase2

Post by LeeBase2 »

Thanks....got it running. Follow up question...I created a script that calls focal blade. When I run the script in batch mode it keeps prompting me. Any way to not have it do that?

Or is there a better way to batch sharpen?

Lee

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

If you want to batch process very different photos, it may achieve better results to keep Focalblade popping up for each photo. Otherwise you need to activate Cloak Mode to make it process the images automatically. You can enter Cloak Mode by holding down the CTRL key and clicking the Cancel button. To show the dialog again, hold down the Shift key when running FocalBlade again.

leebase
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by leebase »

HaraldHeim wrote:If you want to batch process very different photos, it may achieve better results to keep Focalblade popping up for each photo.
Would kind of defeat the purpose of "batch" mode no?
Otherwise you need to activate Cloak Mode to make it process the images automatically. You can enter Cloak Mode by holding down the CTRL key and clicking the Cancel button. To show the dialog again, hold down the Shift key when running FocalBlade again.

Lee