DS Bounus

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
stevesmail
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

DS Bounus

Post by stevesmail »

I would like to know if there is a site that I can download DS Bonus, it was a free plugin by Auto FX Software. But I cant find it on there site any more. Many thanks to any one that may be able to help me[/b]

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

stevesmail
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Thanks

Post by stevesmail »

I now have this plugin back on my computer thanks to you. I originally got the address in the first place from your news letter, now I'm going to print a copy of this evey time that you send it. one again thanks for the help and a BIG thanks for your web site and news letters

Regards
Stephen [/b]

bullshark

I have problems with ds bounus

Post by bullshark »

Hi:
I have some problem with Ds bounus I can not recieved any serial number and I filled request forms,but no answer,just recieved a messagge with a link to download page,i have a program just I need a serial number thats all,I heard that dram photo is free,
Could you help what about to do?
I ask for apologize,The English is not my native language,so I can not speak very well

Best Regards,

Bullshark

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

You can request the serial numbers at the above mentioned URLs. If it doesn't work, you have to contact Auto FX.

zrtst
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Post by zrtst »

Dear Harald:

On March 5, 2005 you wrote:

You can request the serial numbers at the above mentioned URLs. If it doesn't work, you have to contact Auto FX

These being the URLs:
http://www.autofx.com/freeplugins/dreamy1.html

and

http://www.autofx.com/freeplugins/mosaic2.html

I downloaded the Mosaic software, but when I filled out the form for the key to use the software I got this page error:

[b]CDO.Message.1 error '80070057'

The parameter is incorrect.

/freeplugins/mosaic.asp, line 537 [/b]

Then I went to the Customer Service area and filled out that form and got this page error:

The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Open the www.autofx.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Click Search to look for information on the Internet.
You can also see a list of related sites.

HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer

Could you shed some light as to the reason this is occuring? Is there another way that I can contact this website for the key?

Thank you..
Marcelline ... ^I^

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Probably a temporary problem with the Auto FX web site. I just tried it and it worked.

zrtst
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Mosaic free filter key

Post by zrtst »

Thanx Harald... :lol:

I just tried it and I have my key....

Marcelline... ^i^ :wink: