don't know a thing about plugins

Comments and discussions about Paint Shop Pro from Corel and formerly JASC
ClassyRell

don't know a thing about plugins

Post by ClassyRell »

I am having problems downloading screensavers and also tried to download a free 30 day trial of antivirus software with the same problem. I use AOL internet and I tried to do the downloading with Internet Explorer and Netscape too. I get a small screen that pops up and reads "the plugin did not initialize properly." When I click "ok" another small screen pops up and reads "the plugin was found,but an error in the plugin has occured."
What can I do to fix this problem? I have downloaded Java and also Quicktime too and still have the same problems.
I don't have a clue what to do to fix this problem because I don't know a thing about plugins. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance. ClassyRell@aol.com

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

I suggest that you contact the company that produced the software. They can help you best.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Do you mean the .tex files from Paint Shop Pro 5 or 6? They are just simple BMP files that were renamed to .tex.

Post by Guest »

actualy i want them to be used with L View Pro, i downloaded some from s buckley site but the program tells me type is not supported.
is it dur to sixe?
are there different kind of .tex files?

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

As far as I know LView Pro is an image viewer with limited image editing capabilities. What can you do with these .tex files in LView Pro.