Tube sites with a search bar?

Comments and discussions about Paint Shop Pro from Corel and formerly JASC
chaitereye
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Tube sites with a search bar?

Post by chaitereye »

Does anyone know any PSP tube sites that have a search bar so I don't have to weed through dozens of tubes I don't need?
Creatively Yours,
EYE-lene!

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

You can try
http://thepluginsite.com/search/graphicsgalaxy.htm
but a lot of the link are already outdated. So many tube sites come and go that it means too much work to keep track of them.

chaitereye
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Tubes

Post by chaitereye »

Thanks, Harry! Works great.
Creatively Yours,
EYE-lene!

ha_ma
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by ha_ma »

Hi,

I agree with the reply of the continously changes but here is a tip that may help you once you got a side that suits you (or more) .... Use Adobe Acrobat to compile the web site with all the tubes (or other thumbnails) into a PDF file. That way you can easily search it afterwards offline for a specific one you want to download again. That works with anything that's graphic from font collection to whatever you need. Just catch the whole thing as a website download and - not - a printout. That way you simply click on the one you want, it opens the browser and goes right away to the file.

Ever thought about this ?

HaMa
Creating Photo Art and for a visual world

Concetta31
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by Concetta31 »

ha_ma wrote:Hi,

I agree with the reply of the continously changes but here is a tip that may help you once you got a side that suits you (or more) .... Use Adobe Acrobat to compile the web site with all the tubes (or other thumbnails) into a PDF file. That way you can easily search it afterwards offline for a specific one you want to download again. That works with anything that's graphic from font collection to whatever you need. Just catch the whole thing as a website download and - not - a printout. That way you simply click on the one you want, it opens the browser and goes right away to the file.

Ever thought about this ?

HaMa
Wow...that is a ROCKIN Idea!!! does that work w/ the free version of acrobat? hmmmmm