When is FocalBlade going to be updated?

FocalBlade specific discussions
pachiu
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

When is FocalBlade going to be updated?

Post by pachiu »

Hi! I was wondering when is FocalBlade going to be updated? In particular, I'd really like to see the bug I pointed out in this thread fixed:

http://www.graphicsgalaxy.com/forums/th ... php?t=1356

I consider it a fairly major problem as it renders the auto functions useless in batch processing.

Thanks!

Andy

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

I plan to do a bug fix update of FocalBlade this or next month.

pachiu
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Post by pachiu »

HaraldHeim wrote:I plan to do a bug fix update of FocalBlade this or next month.
Herald, it's now past "this or next month". Is an update for FocalBlade coming soon? I'd really, really, REALLY like to see the above mentioned problem fixed!

Thanks!

Andy

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

There will be a FocalBlade update at the end of the month. We released a new ColorWasher version in March and had to release a bug fix release in April, that's why we had to postpone the FocalBlade update.

Post by Guest »

can you tell me what your upgrade policy is? I am thinking of buying FB, but don't want to pay again for an upgrade as soon as i have it!

thanks

k

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Minor updates like 1.01, 1.02 and so on are free. Major upgrades like 2.0, 3.0 and so on require a upgrade fee. If you purchased it 6 months before a new major upgrade, you will get the upgrade for free. So you don't have to worry that you buy Version 1 this week and have to pay an upgrade fee for Version 2 next week. The new update will be 1.04, so it will be totally free for registered users.

I just added this information at
http://thepluginsite.com/order/orderinfo.htm

Post by Guest »

I received the newsletter about the update to 1.04, but where is it to download? I can only find the demo.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Please contact us at http://thepluginsite.com/about/contact.htm
with your order information. Maybe you didn't send us your latest working email address. We send out the update information to all registered users.

Huib
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Post by Huib »

Indeed you problably send the update information to mine old email address which is not working anymore. After asking I got the newsletter but the acces is denied and I send a new request for the update. But untill now I have no answer. How do I get mine update 1.04?

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

I just sent it to you...