photography filter

Comments and discussions about Harry's Filters

photography filter

Postby Greg » Fri Nov 22, 2002 6:40 pm

I was hoping you might be able to help. I used to have a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop/Corel that allowed me to work on images as if I was in a photo lab, or as if my camera was still in my hands. You could add filters to the lens (retroactively), change the exposure, change the kind of negative film etc.. I can't remember what the programme was called, and I can't find anything similar anywhere.
Does it sound familiar to you or do you know of anything that would do the same jobs?
Thanks for your help

Return to “Harry's Filters”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests