question from the experts.....geesh I am a newbee chick..

General Remaks about our web site or other things that don't fit in any other forum
creativejuicesheavypulp
Plugin Newbie
Plugin Newbie

question from the experts.....geesh I am a newbee chick..

Postby creativejuicesheavypulp » Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:26 am

8) I have been on my butt for a few months writing ideas...(much of what I have done for the last 30 years or so-thinking of ideas not on my butt OH NO)--due to an injury.. I have some really good images in idea form..

I wonder if you guys can direct me to software that will allow me to create images such as this? EXAMPLE take several single veiws of purses...then use graphics to stock them in pyramid style (or something close)-- I am willing to pay for expensive software

I have many images from a variety of sources with model releases-- lingerie shots... I want to take still life and alter the still a bit..with an animated look or something...then be able to change the image to collage it with another... AND place the image in a background that will be not usual...

I realize I am the beginning level to all this... however... the images and ideas are really provacative, I need to find away to put them them to a final setting place to share with others...... Thanks for your time... I dont know if this is the proper forum for a new person to enter with this, I stumbled on this site the usual way of browsing and it seemed like it might be ok...

just to mention..the final result of my planning is to sell my images on the usual variety of risque product lines thru distributors...... Once again thanks please advise

where's the pic (no link)

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:12 am

I think we need to see the example you are referring to... thanks!

Return to “General Comments”