Anyone?

General Remaks about our web site or other things that don't fit in any other forum
HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Hi,

You right. I still have to do some promotion for this board to get it going. I opened it not long ago.

Harald Heim

Post by Guest »

Tell everyone at http://www.pspug.org/forum/
I`m sure they would love to see your forum!

Post by Guest »

I will tell everyone at ww.themuckyduck.com too

Post by Guest »

I will tell everyone at http://www.themuckyduck.com too

Ladyhawk
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by Ladyhawk »

Doing my part in promoting the site, via email and icq might add a link to my site :wink:

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Thanks for your advice and your help! I just posted a message to the PSPUG forum. To my suprise there was also a message at themuckyduck.com about this forum.

I will try to get links to this forum from some web sites. This should increase the number of visitors.

:smile:

Jaci
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by Jaci »

Unfortunately there's a lot going on with this ********* spammers :evil:

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Just deleted the spam posts. If it goes on this way, I will have to activate email verification for all people who want to post on this board.

AstroDon
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Plugging the Plugin Site

Post by AstroDon »

On the upside, we often see Photoshop Plugins reviewed in 'Photoshop User' magazine with the Plugin Site address given as the place to go to get them. The latest issue (March 2006) for example has reviews for 'Light Machine 1.01' & 'Colour Washer 2'. Many of the Plugins we can get here are also discussed at the NAPP website.

On the downside, (and this might just be me) I wonder if the navigation system for this site could be made a bit easier to follow? In our newsletters it's easy to get to the various topics being discussed in the forums by way of direct links. It's also easy to get to the Graphics News topics and reviews of the months Plugins from links provided in the newsletter mailed to us. However it's not so easy to find all of the current topics quickly once we are at the Plugin Site.

When I get the monthly newsletter from NAPP for example all the topics covered that month aslo have links on the NAPP homepage along with links to the various other areas.

As I mentioned it could be just me. I do eventually get to all the newest items but generally by going back to my e-mail and using the links provided in it. Takes me much longer if I try to find these areas from the site.

Best regards,
Don, Toronto

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

NAPP send me copies of the Layers and Photoshop Users magazines with the reviews. But thanks for mentioning it.

Sorry, but some topics in the Plugin Newsletter are not mentioned on the web site, e.g. the Graphics News. Others are added later, e.g. the Free Plugins and Tools section. The newsletters themselves are added to the News section of the web site, but with some delay. So it is best to access these things from the newsletter. For the latest site updates, please see the News section on the main page of The Plugin Site.

I will try to get the newsletter and site more in sync in future.

Thanks for your feedback.