Home  ||  Products | Download | Order  ||  Resources | Reviews | Forum | News | Gallery  ||  About

problems converting

Comments and discussions about Plugin Commander

problems converting

Postby mamaciole » Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:35 pm

I'v downloaded PICO16light and id everything the manual said but it doesn't convert at all :(

i press the convert button ok.. it displays the progress but NO converted files apear neither from *.ffl to *.8BF nor from *.8BF to *.ffl
mamaciole
Plugin Newbie
Plugin Newbie

Postby HaraldHeim » Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:20 pm

I just updated Plugin Commander that fixes a problem with the conversion of FFL files. Maybe you still have the old version, which saves the .8bf files in the main root (e.g. C:\) instead of the destination folder.

Please activate the "Automatically create sub folder(s)" check box when converting. Doing this will avoid the mentioned bug even with the old version.

See the Help > About menu in Plugin Commander Light. If it says is Version 1.60 Revision 8, you have the latest version. If the Revision number is lower, please download the new version.
HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Postby calcat » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:25 pm

Sorry to not understand your response, Harold... I d/l-ed PiCo light yesterday, using the link given in an e-mail response to registering. The version is 2, not 8. Where can I get the most recent vs that you mentioned above, please?

Thanks,
Calcat
calcat
Plugin Newbie
Plugin Newbie

Postby HaraldHeim » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:49 pm

Revision 8 refers to the Pro version. Revision 2 is the latest Light version. Sorry for the mistake.
HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Return to Plugin Commander