NEED TO FIND OUT ...HELP

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
corynethere
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

NEED TO FIND OUT ...HELP

Post by corynethere »

i am searching for a plug-in name liquid....??
I found here (see page )

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread. ... =2&pp=15nd that Here...go to see this page and tell what does he mean ???? :(
#22 the guy call Arty2 wrote
The texture was made by painting ( with the aid of a photo reference..) a small part with spots etc.. in several sizes. Then clone/stamped/g.blurred and sometimes enlarged it a bit until I had a large piece of texture (fitted together (planning the layout to roughly fit the form and structure of the face) and sculpted it on one half of the face with the aid of the cs2- liquid plug-in. When half of the face was done i copied and flipped it to fit the other half of the face aswell, adding a little deformation and a little more painting to make some corrections... :o

Please give me some help if you know what he is talking about ????
Look at the job the texture is beaching!!!! :lol:

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

This guy means the Liquid filter that is included with Photoshop CS and CS2.

So you need to have Photoshop CS or CS2 to use this filter. There are alternatives. For example the KPT Collection from Corel includes a plugin called KPTGoo, which lets you do such liquid effects. A less expensive alternative is Cartoonist from http://www.vicman.net/cartoonist/

corynethere
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

EUREKA

Post by corynethere »

oh thanks you ... :D
For answering so prontly
I got PShop CS recently , so far I have to dig a bit more !

Dmitry
Plugin Expert
Plugin Expert

Re: NEED TO FIND OUT ...HELP

Post by Dmitry »

Corel (JASC) PaintShopPro (8,9,X) have WarpingBrush tool. The WarpingBrush is faster and has better quality than Liqify Photoshop filter.
WarpingBrush has Undo and integrated in PSP, instead Liqify.
Software for Image Processing
www.imageskill.com

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Hopefully the Liquify brushes will be added to the tool bar in Photoshop CS3. The Liquify filter can get a bit slow if you are working with very large images.