PSP9 and Filters/Plugins

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
jaytea
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Why check

Post by jaytea »

I don't understand in Preferences, File Locations, Plug-ins, the option to check the "limit loaded plug-in files to those with an .8B extension only" box? What are the benefits of checking it or not checking it?
thanks!
Janet

Ilya Razmanov
Plugin Master
Plugin Master

Post by Ilya Razmanov »

It would be nice to know what plugins you are talking about and where did you get them.

Also, I have no idea what MSXCRT.dll is but many plugins (all made with FF) require MSVCRT10.DLL

donnareid
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by donnareid »

Hello I'm Donna Reid. I'm having this same problem.. I have done just as Juli did with psp version 9 but the filters I downloaded still do not work. I have them both copied to both my windows system and system 32 folders. I even copied them to my plugin folder just to be safe..

I got a new computer and so having to redo everything from scratch with psp. When I uploaded psp 9 it was auto upgraded to psp 9.01. Anyone who can help please.. I've been trying all day today to get it to work.
Thanks, Donna

donnareid
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by donnareid »

Opps made a mistake in the name..It's Jill not Juli..lol.
Donna.