compatibility

Comments and discussions about Plugin Galaxy
selenawee
Plugin Expert
Plugin Expert

Post by selenawee »

Hello,
I was wondering if Plugin Galaxy (for Mac) will work natively in OSX with Photoshop 7. If the current version does not, will there be an update?
Selena

selenawee
Plugin Expert
Plugin Expert

Post by selenawee »

I'm looking forward to it.
I love Plugin Galaxy, and Edge & frame and can't wait to be able to use them with Photoshop & !!!
Selena

selenawee
Plugin Expert
Plugin Expert

Plugin Galaxy and Mac OS 10.2

Post by selenawee »

Just wondering when Plugin Galaxy for Photoshop 7 on Mac OS 10.2 will be available. I only use Mac OSX and so far I'm unable to use Plugin Galaxy :cry:

MacSwegianlady

OSX version of Plugin Galaxy

Post by MacSwegianlady »

Well, here we are in September now... Still no sign of OSX version of Plugin Galaxy... :roll: What gives???

Harald Heim

Post by Harald Heim »

Sorry, my initial estimation was a bit too optimistic. The HyperTyle release and the holiday season delayed everything a bit. I hope that Plugin Galaxy 1.50 for Mac will be released at the end of September or begining October.

GrannyMac

OS X

Post by GrannyMac »

:cry: It's November, 2002. Do you have a projection when an OS X.2 version will be released for Photoshop 7?

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Our Mac programmer told me that Plugin Galaxy 1.50 for OSX will be ready in December. I hope there will be no further delay.
Last edited by HaraldHeim on Mon Dec 09, 2002 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

selenawee
Plugin Expert
Plugin Expert

Post by selenawee »

I'm eagerly waiting it's arrival. My anticipation is so high that I think I'll burst if it isn't here soon! :lol:

mydogmoose

Post by mydogmoose »

So how is that Mac programmer doing? It's now January 2003 and we would love to get that Mac release for PS 7.0 running on Mac OSX!

selenawee
Plugin Expert
Plugin Expert

Post by selenawee »

OK, I'm assuming it's going to be such an awsome upgrade that it will have been worth the wait.
But, I'm really about to burst here with anticipation :lol:

mydogmoose

When will it work!

Post by mydogmoose »

Hell, I don't care if it's an upgrade. I just want it to work! How much longer?

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

The Macintosh Version of Plugin Galaxy is done by Panopticum. Unfortunatelly they didn't manage to create a OSX version yet although they have already promised to get it ready several times.

Believe me, this is just as frustrating for me as it is for you.

Sorry.

selenawee
Plugin Expert
Plugin Expert

Post by selenawee »

So, are you saying there will still be one or not? :cry:

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

There will be a MacOSX version of Plugin Galaxy. It is just a matter of waiting. Sorry.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Finally the OS X version of Plugin Galaxy is available. Sorry for the long waiting.

mydogmoose

It's here!! Now how do I upgrade?

Post by mydogmoose »

Do I need to purchase a new copy of Plugin Galaxy to get the OSX compatibility or can I upgrade my existing copy? I've got my reg key and am ready to go but I can't see how to download the full version without paying again.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Plugin Galaxy 1.50 for OS X is a free upgrade. The download instructions have been sent to all registered users of Plugin Galaxy 1.0 for Mactinosh. If you didn't receive it, your email address has probably changed and you didn't let us know your new one.

Please send me an email with your order details (full name and email address with which you ordered) to get the download instructions.