Questions about Plugins?

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
Kaze
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Questions about Plugins?

Post by Kaze »

Sorry if i am in the wrong place. Please point me into the right direction.
When ever I load photoshop, I get this.

I get about 20 something of those error pop-ups everytime i load PS.

"the procedure entry point XXXXXX could not be located in the dynamic link library PLUGIN.dll."

Is there any way I can fix it? Sorry if this has been answered as well. I couldn't find anything from the search. Thank you in advance.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Did you download and install the file plugin.dll recently? It looks like you installed an older version of plugin.dll and Photoshop is using it now.

plugin.dll is normall located in the Photoshop folder. Please do a search for it and if you find a plugin.dll file outside the Photoshop folder e.g. in the Windows or Windows System fiolder, please delete it or move it to another folder.

Kaze
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by Kaze »

HaraldHeim wrote:Did you download and install the file plugin.dll recently? It looks like you installed an older version of plugin.dll and Photoshop is using it now.

plugin.dll is normall located in the Photoshop folder. Please do a search for it and if you find a plugin.dll file outside the Photoshop folder e.g. in the Windows or Windows System fiolder, please delete it or move it to another folder.
Ok I just did a search and it turns out i don't even have the plugin.dll file. What do I do?

Ilya Razmanov
Plugin Master
Plugin Master

Post by Ilya Razmanov »

plugin.dll is part of Photoshop and is installed with it, so I wonder how could you get Photoshop installed without this file. Anyway, reinstalling Photoshop will bring it back.
Ilya Razmanov
http://photoshop.msk.ru/ - Photoshop plug-in filters