Home  ||  Products | Download | Order  ||  Resources | Reviews | Forum | News | Gallery  ||  About

Advise about using plugins on laptop

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint

Advise about using plugins on laptop

Postby LadyElyse » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:11 am

Hi everyone ... I hope I am in the right place to ask this question. Is there anyone that could tell me why when I load psp9, commander light and a couple of .dll's onto my laptop .. everything seems to work fine in PSP except the plugin filters. I have put them directly into PSP9 folder .. I have put them into a seperate folder in My Docs and linked through to it .. but when I open PSP .. it just says no plugins loaded. I have turned the laptop off and then rebooted it .. but still the same. I have checked as many settings as I know about on my PC with my laptop .. all seem to be set the same. It just doesnt work. Anyone any ideas or could give me a clue as to what to look for please.

Thanks .. Elyse
LadyElyse
Plugin Newbie
Plugin Newbie

Postby HaraldHeim » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:52 pm

Seems I overlooked your post. You probably found it out yourself in the meantime.

Anyway, you need to put the plugins in the Plugins sub folder of the PSP folder. If that doesn't work, in PSP please go to File > Preferences > File Locations > Plugins and add the folder where your plugins are located there.
HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Return to Photoshop-compatible Plugins