Tutorial for Installing Plug-ins to PSP correctly

Comments and discussions about Paint Shop Pro from Corel and formerly JASC
Jackie B
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Tutorial for Installing Plug-ins to PSP correctly

Post by Jackie B »

Simple Tutorials 1 to 3 will simply walk you through the whole process of installing plugins correctly into PSP and setting up file locations and folders!
Tut one is simply the installation of the Dll files.
They are in PDF format, I hope they are useful to someone!

Download the Tutorials

Jackie

Luv2CraftGinny
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Tutorial for the plugins

Post by Luv2CraftGinny »

When I click on the link it is a .rar file and not a pdf file.
Ginny

Luv2CraftGinny
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

it is okay, I have it

Post by Luv2CraftGinny »

If you have psp10, just go to updates and see if you have 10.03, that is what you need.
Ginny

D_Spider
Plugin Master
Plugin Master

Re: Tutorial for the plugins

Post by D_Spider »

Luv2CraftGinny wrote:When I click on the link it is a .rar file and not a pdf file.
Ginny
And now that link doesn't work anymore. You can get the file--it's a .doc file this time!--at

http://www.4shared.com/file/13022081/c3 ... P.html?s=1
D_Spider

ThunderPrincess
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Plug-ins don't work

Post by ThunderPrincess »

I have used the tutorial about downloading plugins for PSP. I have followed it to the letter and very few of the plugins I downloaded work. I don't know what else to try except for deleting all of them and the .dll fils and starting over again. Any suggestions? I have Windows XP, a working knowledge of PSP and Animation Shop, have used a computer since 1996 and this has me totally stumped.

D_Spider
Plugin Master
Plugin Master

Post by D_Spider »

Go to the PSP Users Group Forum http://www.pspug.org/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl?, tell which version of PSP you're using, and ask. (I upgraded to PSPX recently from PSP5, and I just don't want the hassle of the bigger program's getting fussy with plugins. I use all my plugins with PSP5.) The people at PSPUG will tell you how to get your plugins to install and be recognized by your PSP program.
D_Spider

Kazren
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by Kazren »

D_Spider wrote:Go to the PSP Users Group Forum http://www.pspug.org/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl?, tell which version of PSP you're using, and ask. (I upgraded to PSPX recently from PSP5, and I just don't want the hassle of the bigger program's getting fussy with plugins. I use all my plugins with PSP5.) The people at PSPUG will tell you how to get your plugins to install and be recognized by your PSP program.
Thanks for the link.
Kazren