I need help concerning the paint bucket... Someone help me..

Comments and discussions about Adobe Photoshop
Oedhel
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

I need help concerning the paint bucket... Someone help me..

Post by Oedhel »

I'm not a first time user, but it has been a while since I used it last... I'm having trouble filling a shape entirely with the paint brush... Even the fill option doesn't work right... If try to fill a circle the edges are blended out ward so that its not a sharp edge... It just fades out from the edge... It didn't do this the other day ago... Can someone please tell me how to fix it? I want my crisp edges back....

Oedhel
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

41 views and noone helped me...

Post by Oedhel »

Either people are jerks or no one knew... Either way this sight sucks... I figured it out... for anyone else who has this problem... When you're using the any marquee tool look on the tool bar and see where it says feather... that should be on zero... if its not put it on zero...

LyndaLBD
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Comments on individual asking for help

Post by LyndaLBD »

It wasn't necessary to call someone a jerk because they are not up to speed on an effect in Photoshop. You could have just said - look to the "feathering affect"

I will say also, look to your "tolerance" sometimes its too much, or not enough, you have to play with the numbers on that.

Let us be civil towards one another as artists, afterall, we are all still learning.
~Lynda LBD~
Stretch your imagination
and exercise your art!

LyndaLBD
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Also even ....

Post by LyndaLBD »

This is a great site for people to learn from, given that there are many newbie artists just starting out, the younger generation needs to learn from the older generation.

I enjoy this site's information.
~Lynda LBD~
Stretch your imagination
and exercise your art!

Elizabeth
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Oedhel, visit again for the first time

Post by Elizabeth »

I've been visiting and learning from this wonderful site for a while, but I didn't register until today.

I noticed that Oedhel registered also on the day she/he posted. If Oedhel only came to ask a question, she/he may not have realized that people that come here use programs other than Photoshop.

I play with Paintshop Pro on a PC. Even if I had seen Oedhel's question, I wouldn't be able to answer it.

I'm really glad Oedhel found her/his answer. I hope Oedhel will visit again. There's a lot of knowledge here and interesting people.

Thank you, Harald, for having this site. Also, I appreciate getting your newsletter.

Elizabeth

LyndaLBD
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

to Elisabeth

Post by LyndaLBD »

Welcome (I am not an official in the Plugin Site - just a member) and I'm glad you joined us. Also...I am a Paint Shop Pro x2 user as well. Have been using PSP since version 5. If ever you want to chat, please feel free to send me email. Would love to email/chat with you. Lduke@elp.rr.com

LyndaLBD
~Lynda LBD~
Stretch your imagination
and exercise your art!