Eye Candy/Vista/PSPx2

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
goofygrmom3
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Eye Candy/Vista/PSPx2

Post by goofygrmom3 »

Is there a special trick to downloading and installing Eye Candy with Vista? I have the 2 dlls in the system 32 folder. And I was able to get an old copy of EC 4000 trial. But what I really want is the old Eye Candy 3 because it's free and it has the 'jiggle' that I used to use all the time. I still have PSP8 and the EC3 on my old pc. But if I want to use it, I have to transfer my work via a jump drive from the new pc to the old pc. New pc has Vista and I'm using PSPx2. Have finally gotten several other filters to work.

Any thought and suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Betsy

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Is it not possible to install EyeCandy 3 and 4000 not work under Vista? Or do they not work at all under Vista?

DorisM
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Eye candy and Vista.

Post by DorisM »

I use Paint Shop Pro. I have no problem with either Eye Candy 3 or Eye Candy 4000 under Vista. They work like they always have.

Perhaps the confusion comes because they are listed as Eye Candy not under Alien Skin.

DorisM

goofygrmom3
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by goofygrmom3 »

Sorry it took me so long to get back here. I don't see Eye candy or Alien skin anywhere in the psp program after installing. I have the 2 dlls.

DorisM
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Eye Candy and Vista

Post by DorisM »

I have both of them installed to a separate Filters folder on my hard drive... because I use them for several programs?

Did point the program to the folder where the Eye Candy programs are?

DorisM