Plugin Trouble....

Comments and discussions about Paint Shop Pro from Corel and formerly JASC
kieferluvr
Plugin Newbie
Plugin Newbie

Plugin Trouble....

Postby kieferluvr » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:00 am

I'm so sorry to bother anyone that decides to try and help me but I'm new to this and trying to teach myself all of this...it's fun so far but I've ran into a problem.
In regards to the plugins.
I have made a couple of things so far that needed plugins that I've loaded in later on BUT more often than not, I can't seem to get them activated.
When I go to my effects option, then go down to my plugins option at the bottom, then all my plugins show up *activated I assume, since they are a darker color* but then when I move over to get the effect I want/need, those aren't activated *they are a muted color and not clickable*
I have no idea what the deal is or why I can't use these plugins or how to get them to work.
I hope this inquiry doesn't confuse anyone but I really need some help....I have a lot of things I want to make but can't due to not being able to get these plugins activated.
PLEASE HELP!!!
Thank you.

lorrizz
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Postby lorrizz » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:45 pm

Have you loaded the dll's to make the plugins work?

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Postby HaraldHeim » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:56 pm

If plugins are "greyed out", it means that they do not support the image mode of the current image. Most plugins support RGB images with 8bit per channel, so to make these plugins active you need change the image mode to RGB with 8bit per channel.

Return to “Paint Shop Pro”