My Greg's Factory Output Plugins don't all show up...Help!!!

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
ElizabethH
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

My Greg's Factory Output Plugins don't all show up...Help!!!

Post by ElizabethH »

Hi all...I'm new here so please be nice to me!!
Not sure where to post this....hoping this will be directed to the correct place.
I have reinstalled PSP10...added all the previous plugins only to find that Greg's Factory Output Volumes 1 and 2 do not show up in total. They are all in their respective folders in MyDocs/ My PSP files/ Plugins.....and have been directed to PSP10 via the usual method.....but 2 of them in each volume will not show up...Pool Shadow being one of them. All showed up previously...but not now. Drat!!!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards
ElizabethH

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

ElizabethH
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Plugins that don't show up

Post by ElizabethH »

Thanks for your link.....none of these examples appear to be relevant to my problem. But I appreciate your efforts.
ElizabethH

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Maybe you have too many plugin appearing PSP, so that some are not shown anymore.

There is also a known problem with PSP that if you have two plugins with the same file name, one of them will not show up. The solution is to give one of the plugins a different file name.

ElizabethH
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Greg's Filters

Post by ElizabethH »

Thanks for your reply....I have them up and running now...I placed them directly into the plugin folder in the Corel folder in Programme Files. All is well.
ElizabethH